Get a 30-day free trial of the leading video surveillance software and experience all the benefits of a great central management system. Channels and add-on functions in the free trial version of the iVMS-5200 Professional Software have limitations. Please purchase the license, if you want to use complete functions.The functions and capacity of the trial version are as below:
|Video Surveillance||16 Channels|
|Storage Server||1 Server|
1. OS for Servers: Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) / Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit)
2. OS for Control Client: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012
1. Internet Explorer: 9/10/11or above (32-bit)
2. Chrome: 35/36/37/38/39/40/41/42/43/44 (32-bit)
3. Firefox: 36/37/38/39/40 (32-bit)
For more information, please refer to the Software Requirements & Hardware Performance below.
Multiple Languages Support
Web Client/Service Manager/Plug-in:
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Control Client/Mobile Client:
Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian,
Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Note: To support the above languages, the corresponding language pack needs to be installed.
To facilitate convenient access to the Video Management System, Hikvision offers customers a mobile APP running on Apple iOS system or Android system. With 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi network access, you can log in to the VMS remotely via your mobile client to realize live view, playback, PTZ and other remote control functions.
Scan the QR code below to download the Mobile Client compatible to the operating system of your mobile phone:
|iPhone||iPad||Android Phone||Android Pad|
Note:The user manuals below are also applicable to iVMS-5260 Mobile Client.